Ideally located at the corner of Saint Urbain and Rachel, main entrance of Parc Jeanne Mance and Parc Mont Royal, the heart of the Plateau Mont Royal, one of the fashionable neighbourhoods in North America. Close to pubs, cafes, shops and a laissez-faire ambience, we offer magnificent large and open areas over two floors totalling 1,600ft² plus a South-West facing terrace of 400ft². Including:
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and electricity ; - 51'' plasma television HD with Videotron PVR-HD and subscription ; - Unlimited high-speed internet ; - Unlimited local calls ; - 1 master bedroom with two double beds and private bathroom ; - 1 huge and luxurious home spa ; - 1 big bedroom with King bed ; - 2 bedrooms with Queen bed ; - 1 huge kitchen all equipped ; - 1 dining space with dining table for 8-10 persons and a countertop for 4 persons ; - 1 enormous 600ft² open space with sofa for 8-10 persons ; - 1 presidential office space with personal computer in the open space ; - 1 ottoman Queen bed in the open space ; - 1 400ft² private terrace.
South-West orientation with sunlight all year round.
Contact: ABOVE Technologies inc. Phone: (514) 448-0741 #107 E-mail: email@example.com
In other words, it is located at a strategic and unbeatable location in between downtown, commercial areas, entertainment areas and the nature. A real top location for business, leisure, shopping, entertainment and site seeing.
2. What is the penthouse like ?
This is a high-end and large penthouse 1,600ft² + 400ft² of terrace. We've been living in Montréal for seven years and have been buying four properties so far. We have been visiting over 400 apartments to do so. This is clearly in the Top-1% of what the City offers. Moreover, we've been living at least one year in each of our properties to fix any problem that may arise before offering it.
Montreal is one of the safest City in North America. Our penthouse is located at the gate of Parc Mont Royal close to Outremont which is the safest neighbourhood in Montréal Qc. It is equipped with fire and theft alarms. We've been living here for seven years and we never experienced any safety problem. As tourists, the main risk is with cars when visiting busy sites -- cameras, GPS and smartphones are often stolen in cars sometimes by breaking windows. This never happened in our neighbourhood so far.
5. What is the parking like ?
Parking is easy in front of the building -- it's free all the time. It may get a little busy during peak hours 08:00-09:00 and 17:00-18:00 -- in which case you can pay parking on Rachel for some minutes till a free spot gets available in our street.
6. What is your refund policy ?
All payments are final and non refundable. Payments can be made using INTERAC e-transfer (Canada only) or SWIFT wire transfer (Worldwide).
7. What amount is needed for booking ?
We accept a 50% payment for bookings more than two months before arrival. Full payment is due two months before arrival and less. A tax of 19% applies on all bookings.
8. Do you require a security deposit ?
When you will come to pick up the keys, we will require a security deposit of minimum 750$ and 50% of the first month. Credit cards are not accepted for making security deposits. We accept INTERAC e-transfer (Canada only), SWIFT wire transfer (Worldwide) or cash deposit at our bank branch. Our security deposit covers damages, losses, outstanding cleaning and misuse of the premises like inviting more than the agreed maximum number of guests or organizing a private party. It will be refunded within 1-7 days under normal circumstances.
9. Do you provide a contract ?
We provide a contract for bookings more than sixty (60) days in advance and stays of more than one month. We may not have time to issue and get a contract signed for last minute bookings.
11. How many people can stay ?
This is a high-end and large penthouse 1,600ft² + 400ft² of terrace. There are three closed bedrooms, a semi-closed bedroom and a dining table for ten persons is available in the 400ft² kitchen (on top on the four seats available around the countertop). There is more than enough space for 12-14 persons.
12. How many beds do you offer ?
There is one King bed, two Queen beds, two Double beds and one Queen ottoman bed. One of the Queen beds is in a semi-closed bedroom and the Queen ottoman bed is in the 600ft² loft-style open space on the main floor. On top of that, two air mattresses with pillows and linens are provided to accomodate up to 14 people.
13. How many bathrooms do you offer ?
There are three bathrooms. The first with spa, bath, shower, vanity and toilet. The second with shower, vanity and toilet. The third with toilet, sink and mirror.